GCWIN has compiled tutorials detailing how to collect data from WILbur and other databases.

Data Request Forms

  • To retrieve Aquatic Data from the Colorado Division of Parks and Wildlife, fill out the CPW Aquatic Data Request Form and submit to Harry Vermillion as indicated.

stoneflyBugs? If you encounter any problems while using WILbUR or would like to suggest additional features, contact Kayli Foulk, Executive Director at or 970-627-8162

Copyright © 2017 Grand County Water Information Network. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.